BRINGING A RAY OF CLARITY TO A CLOUDY DIGITAL WORLD
Lisa H. Ray, PMP, PMI-ACP
Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP), and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) I am an accomplished triple-threat leader combining project management, business analysis, and business process evaluation skills to provide digital strategies and technical expertise for driving growth for large and startup organizations.
Accomplished Digital Leader
After a successful career with one of the largest B2B media companies in the world, I now offer digital consulting services utilizing my extensive digital product expertise for customers ranging from large firms to start-ups. With a background in all things digital, as well as project management, research/data analysis, and a proven track record of developing strategic plans that drive results, I can tackle your projects large and small.
Do you need help translating your digital vision into reality?
I help your business’ digital presence by inspiring digital thinking and bringing a ray of clarity in the cloudy digital world by helping to define goals and develop a vision and strategy to reinvent a single essential process or experience, or build the foundational technologies that make rich and relevant digital experiences possible I can evaluate, manage, prioritize, and oversee your projects. I can lead your teams or provide my own. Together, we can we ensure that business objectives are met with a balanced blend of creative, technical, and business expertise.
Experience in Digital Strategy | Leadership | Project Management (PMP) | Agile | MS Project | KPI Dashboards | Managing Virtual Teams | Partnership Negotiations | Problem Solving | Cloud-based Mobile and Web Frameworks | Content Management |Mobile Apps | SaaS Product Development | SEO | User Experience | Web Development | Web Metrics | Research | Analytics | Documentation | Customer Service | Training
Combining wide range of technical skills and solid business sense to: Translate business goals into functional digital strategies and tactical digital product ideas and develop strategic plans to meet existing and evolving business and product goals. Review, analyze and evaluate market requirements, business requirements and project briefs in order to design the most appropriate end-to-end technology solutions. Work closely with various business stakeholders to advise them on how to develop and sustain advantage in their space via the digital channels. Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise the business on the technical and business value of the proposition with appropriate tradeoffs. Working with developers, business analysts and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system in order to produce integrated end-to-end solution options. Proven track record of diving deep in understanding the product, business, and the competitive landscape. Think clearly, analyze quantitatively, solve problems, scope business, technical requirements and prioritize project work. Strong understanding of communications, marketing, and customer service principles.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. Flexibility, innovation and team focus to drive success. Make sound judgments. Use problem solving skills that help identify, isolate and resolve problems and issues in a timely fashion to negate or minimize customer impact. Develop solutions to new and complex needs/issues. Strong leadership skills and serve as the primary contact for assigned initatives. Manage cross-functional projects and lead cross-functional teams with resources located remotely. Detail oriented, self-directed, with strong organizational and time management skills
As a digital product, content & strategy leader, experience includes:
- Leading teams designing technology solutions for best-in-class websites, developing SaaS and mobile apps, systems integrations, database migration, upgrading websites from legacy platforms to new frameworks and web content systems.
- Product content & strategy leader driving new revenue on a portfolio of 9 international websites and 14 e-newsletters.
- Pioneered a user paid content delivery business. Collaborating with cross sectional teams from marketing, sales, business, developed strategic approaches for high-quality digital online user experiences, which engaged viewers, while increasing website traffic, resulting in annual recurring revenues increase of $100K and increasing website traffic 46%.
- Developed business strategy and technical foundation for turnkey webinar business, resulting in $100K additional revenue per year.
- Launched a new digital data sales initiative resulting in $75K yearly revenue stream.
- Project Management Institute – PMP Certified
- National Press Club of Washington DC
- Chesapeake Regional Tech Council
- Women Who Tech
- Worldwide Who’s Who
- The International Womens Leadership Association
HONORS & AWARDS
- 2017 Whirly-Girls 2017 Auxiliary Member of the Year Award
- 2013 Publishers Award
- 2009 Publishers Award
- 2008 Publishers Award
- 1997 Publishers Award
- 1995 Publishers Special Achievement Award
- 1994 Million Dollar Challenge Award
- 1989 Performance Plus Award